This project is a remarkable architectural gem in the immediate vicinity of the famous Vienna Naschmarkt - the Vienna Central Market. The special merits of the study start with the basement, with underground parking spaces and extends all the way to the fifth floor with its impressively high ceiling rooms typical for a historic building of this type and quality. The absolute culmination is on the two attic floors. Among other facilities the apartments here have thoroughly modern terraces with absolutely amazing views.
The property was built by k. & k. Hofbaumeister Anton Ölzelt between 1852 and 1858. Together with the adjoining buildings, it is a remarkable closed ensemble of early historicist apartment buildings. From this excellent location opposite the Konzerthaus the Vienna inner city with its many entertainment and shopping facilities can be reached on foot in a few minutes.
The property is located at the point of transition between the 4th and the 1st Vienna districts in immediate proximity to the Naschmarkt and Karlsplatz. The proximity to the city centre, the excellent infrastructure and public and private transport access are the special features of this location.
This property consists of three buildings with a structured facade built as a single ensemble. It is a well-cared-for complex of old buildings. The building contains a local shop, and others are in close proximity. Public transport connections are good, there is a tram stop opposite while the underground is a six-minute walk away.
The property at Blindengasse 3, 1080 Vienna, is located within the Lerchenfelder Linie in Josefstadt. The house was built by Jakob Modern in 1882 in the late historicist style with a structured façade. An excellent residential location, its special features being proximity to the General Hospital and clinics in the surroundings and the top-class infrastructure.
This attractive residential building is in an outstanding location directly opposite the Volksoper. The efficient planning work carried out here brings over 800 m² of additional floor space to this study. The redevelopment of the attic area not only greatly increases the available living space, but also adds a superbly attractive plus to the appearance of the building.
Attic conversion study for a building in the style of late 19th century historicism with a structurally divided facade. The building is in a quiet residential sector with many good shopping facilities close by. The appealing cubic shape for the conversion is used purposefully to provide a dramatic style element. The generous glazed area ensures that the living area is flooded with abundant daylight creating a superbly atmospheric space for living.
The most modern design concepts are implemented with great thoroughness in this building. The unique location on the slopes of the Mödling Eichkogel is remarkable for the breath-taking views it commands of the Vienna Basin and beyond, extending as far as the eastern province of Burgenland. The intelligent use made of the sloped site divides this project naturally into a ground floor, an upper floor and a basement, a guest house, a wine storage facility and a pool building. The sophisticated spatial layout underlines the very high technical and aesthetic aspirations behind this study.
A villa in an absolute dream location built in the Vienna Woods by the celebrated Austrian architect Josef Hoffmann is the basis for this study. The existing living space has been very substantially increased by the optimal use of every possibility in this study. In order to take the recreational value of this luxury villa into full account the garden and terrace areas will be adapted and maximised. The representative character of the villa will be significantly strengthened by the conversion.
On the privileged south-west side of the Balearic island of Majorca, in the town of Sol de Mallorca, south of Porto Portals, the Ocean Two complex consisting of two freestanding villas is being created on a hill roughly 70 m above the Mediterranean on the upper Carrer Puig. The two houses are being constructed on a total area of around 4,600 m² in progressive curved architecture.